? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gucci- PeRFuM3 ^^ B'Day Gift

Micky
Mous3 MP3

Yest3rday i just get this gift from my frend ^^ Actually i though she was kidding with me...

but finally after the day 2molo i received from her.... My Favourite of P3rfume is Gucci

PERfume II, but this favourite smell oso feel v3ry Sw33t .... this p3rfume




around 170 ++... hahaha ^^





My B'day on this month is coming soon... Hop3fully all my


D3arest Frend will celebrat3 with me tat wat i wish to do ^^








My wish is Earn mor3 mon3y to get A LV BEG or Gucci Beg,


Laptop, Micky Mous3 MP3 is already get from my D3ar- Han


Sweet Sw33t oo ^^ muaxxxx













0 comments: